Our client is a global enterprise leading firm and is looking for a Business Process Re-engineering Analyst to assist in the migration of their legacy core enterprise systems (CRM, accounting, loans etc.) to various vendor packaged solutions.
– Assisting in the end-to-end vendor packaged solution implementation cycle from requirement collection, gap analysis to implementation
– Business process re-engineering focusing on the analysis and streamlining the organization workflows
– Vendor management – Selection, evaluation and working closely on implementation projects
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science related from a reputed University
– Application development experience within the finance (banking / insurance) or business related industries
– At least 2 years’ of implementing vendor packaged solutions
– Good communication skills in English and Chinese
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Vince Natteri at resume[at]pinpointasia.com and put "Business Process Re-engineering Analyst – Enterprise Leading Firm" in the subject header. Data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Pinpoint Asia is the leading specialist Financial IT recruitment firm in the Asia Pacific region. Visit Pinpoint Asia’s website today to see other exciting job opportunities.