- Electrical hardware design of manufacturing equipment
- Analyse problems linked to motor regulations and provide new solutions if needed. (Mainly Servo motor..etc).
- Analyse problems linked to power & pneumatics management system and provide new solutions if needed.
- Any task that may be assigned from time to time.
REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATION :
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience in electrical/electronics field, including PID regulation for position control and PLC (Programmable logic Controllers).
- Candidate should be proficient in either one of the electrical design tools E-plan / Solidworks / E3 or Cadelec.
- Experience in control panel wiring and electrical installations for automation equipment.
Interested candidate may send your updated resume to this email '' quendywoon[at]orgresource s.com.my '' or called to our office 06 3361851 (Ms Woon)