• Assist to prepare payment , invoicing , issue debit note/ credit note;
• Proper maintenance of fixed assets register and all financial and accounting transactions in accordance with company policies and ensure the related documents filed accordingly;
• Checking and issue official receipt;
• Ensure all accounting records and related documents are properly kept/ filled;
• Handle day to day account, finance functions to support operational needs and business growth;
• Handle any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the superior.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Mature, high level of integrity, multi-tasking and possess good working attitude
• Ability to work independently and under pressure with high degree of confidentiality Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Computer literate & proficiency in MS Words, Excel & Power Point.
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia &/or Chinese;
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply;
• Preferably able to start work almost immediately or in short notice.
• Willing to be base at Oasis Square, Ara Damansara;