Our client, a global prestigious wealth management firm, is looking for a Business Analyst for their regional technology and operations revamp programme. The selected candidate would be working with the regional team on large scale projects. It is a rare opportunity for challenging projects and exposure.
– Work with regional business users on business analysis across operations and technology projects including Digital platform, Sales Process, Regulatory etc.
– Establish relationships with business leaders in order to determine optimal solutions for complex business needs.
– Identify solutions that provide automation and integration with the existing applications and operations.
– Development of test strategies, test plans, test cases and expected results with users to ensure the applications are meeting expected deliverables.
– At least 5 years experience in Business Analysis and Application Management functions.
– Strong business functions experience across the Private Wealth Management or Private Banking business is strongly preferred.
– Application experience across digital, workflow, sales process, regulatory and securities trading would be highly preferred.
– Great personality and presentation skills to work with all level of business.
– Excellent Communications skills in English.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Vince Natteri at resume[at]pinpointasia.com and put "Business Analyst – Private Wealth Management" in the subject header. Data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Pinpoint Asia is the leading specialist Financial IT recruitment firm in the Asia Pacific region. Visit Pinpoint Asia’s website at pinpointasia.com today to see other exciting job opportunities.