We are a highly reputable Health Care Company looking for passionate Nurses to join our team!
Shifts: 8-12 hr rotating shifts
Position: Casual, Part-time - Temporary
- Certificate of Competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Knowledge and background in geriatric, rehabilitation or long term care nursing including activation, nursing, and personnel administration
- Knowledge of the Long-Term Care Act, Program Standards for Long Term Care, the appropriate sections of the Health Disciplines Act, Occupation Health and Safety Act, Pharmacy Act, Food and Drugs Act (Canada), Narcotic Control Act (Canada), Coroners Act, College of Nurses of Ontario Standards of Practice and other pertinent Federal, Provincial and Municipal Statues which influence the operation of the Nursing Home and more specifically the nursing department;
- 1 year experience
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Background check (vulnerable sector)
All Qualified nurses are welcome to apply! please apply with updated resume!
Keywords: Registered Nurse, Nurses, RN, Ontario, ON, Mississauga, Brampton, Burlington, Hamilton, Milton, Halton Hills, Brampton, Georgetown, Waterdown, Ancaster