We are an industry leader in the manufacturing of industrial, commercial and residential heating and cooling products and accessories. We require a full-time experienced Material Handler to work in our sheet metal manufacturing plant facility located in mid-town Toronto.
Basic Job Description
- Shipping and receiving materials and finished products.
- Loading and unloading as per above.
- Picking orders from stock on shelves.
- Licensed to operate a forklift (counterbalance)
- Able to use various types of material handling equipment. (pump truck, dolly, shrink wrapper, etc.)
- Packaging boxes, cartons, and pallets.
- Capable of lifting 15 - 20 kg. of material/product.
- Read, write and speak English.
- A competitive starting wage based on experience and knowledge.
- A Group Insurance health and dental package after 1 full year of employment.
- An RRSP/DPSP profit-sharing plan after 1 full year of employment.
- The opportunity to be part of a successful progressive industry leader in Canada.
Submit your resume in strictest confidence for immediate consideration.
Keywords: Material Handler, Material Handing, Materials Handing, Materials Handling, Shipping, Receiving, Shipper, Receiver, Ontario, ON, York, Etobicoke, Scarborough, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Woodbridge, Oakville, Milton, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Newmarket, Georgetown, Hamilton, Burlington, GTA