Cambodia is one of the easiest countries in which to find a teaching job abroad, and itís also one of the best places to do so.
Teaching salaries more than allow you to explore the many attractions of Phnom Penh, travel to the ancient temples at Angkor Wat, or enjoy a relaxing weekend at a seaside escape such as Sihanoukville or Kep.
1. Abundant Life International School Phnom Penh
- We are one of the best international school in Phnom Penh in Cambodia. Established 1996, we have been running for 20 years. We have 4 campuses with a team of 40 passionate Native English teachers and 100 Local teachers. Over the past 20 years, We had adapted and developed a good teaching curriculum.
- We now serve 1,400 students in Cambodia.
- We are hiring 15 Native English Teachers for our academic year starting on September 1st 2018.
2. Why us ?
- We have teachers that renew contract with us for 10 years. Some teachers even brought their family to Phnom Penh and stayed with us over 10 years.
- We care about the quality of education. We highly appreciate teachers that encourage our students to reach their potential.
- This is the opportunity for Native English teachers that want to emerge themselves with the local people and make different in their lives.
- Delivery classes in these subjects: Writing, listening, speaking, reading, grammar
- Delivery classes: Physic ( depends on the teacherís preference and experience )
4. Job details
- Working hours: Monday - Friday from 7:30am to 4pm
- Days off: Saturday and Sunday
- Start working: ASAP
- Deadline to apply: Jan 30th 2019
- Salary: 1200 - 1500 USD / month
- Work permit provided
- Two week holiday paid by school / year
- All Cambodian national holiday paid
- American national holiday paid
- Health insurance provided
- Working location: Phnom Penh.
Interested ? Send me your resume now to: melaniebezos88cn[at]gmail.com