My client, a leading bank is looking for a high caliber Tech Risk & Disaster Recovery Lead to manage their team of DR and Tech Risk. You will be part of the lead person to manage these important functions.
– Manage the Technology Governance and Control including Tech Risk governance framework and risk portfolio.
– Manage a team of Tech Risk and DR Specialists.
– Manage Cyber Security Assessment including vulnerability scanning and penetration test.
– Manager the design, implementation and coordination of the Tech Disaster Recovery plans.
– The DR plan should ensure the security, availability and integrity of the data, systems and technology.
– Conduct technology impact analysis and continuity risk assessments of the technology assets.
– Provide recommendations on technology recovery strategies and options.
– Design and lead the DR Drill exercises according to the DR plans. Provide validate adequacy of plans and training of the IT professionals who executive the DR plans.
– Manage Training and communications of adequate DR plans and procedure.
– At least 10 years of experience in Technology Risk Management and Control with a sizable financial institutions.
– In-depth experience in DRP and BCP strategy design and planning.
– Certification of Business Continuity Professional (CBCP) is a great plus.
– Good leadership and influencing skill, experience in leading a technology risk team.
– Experience working with senior level stakeholders.
– Certifications in CISSP / CISA / CISM is a great plus.
– Regulatory and technology control experience is a great plus.
– Communications skills in English and Cantonese.
– Degree from a Reputable University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Vince Natteri at resume[at]pinpointasia.com and put "Tech Risk & Disaster Recovery Lead – Leading Insurance Group" in the subject header. Data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only.